You are reading Lookism Chapter 438 in English, Read Lookism Manga stream online on lookismmanga.com
Lookism Chapter 438 Countdown
Lookism Chapter 438 Release Date
The Lookism manga by Park Tae-joon is published in Naver’s Webtoon App where a new chapter is released every Wednesday. Lookism, the popular manhwa that has amassed a huge fan following over its long run is set to release its Chapter 438 this March 03, 2023, at 12:00 am KST.
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): February 24 at 11:00 AM
- Central Standard Time (CST): February 24 at 10.00 AM
- Mountain Standard Time (MST): February 24 at 5:00 PM
- Central European Time (CET): February 24 at 5:00 PM
- Eastern European Time (EET): February 24 at 6:00 PM
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): February 24 at 8.00 AM
- Japan Standard Time (JST): February 24 at 01:00 PM
- China Standard Time (CST): February 24 at 12:00 PM
- India Standard Time (IST): February 24 at 04:30 PM
- Korean Standard Time (KST): February 24 at 02:00 PM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): February 25 at 12:00 PM
Lookism Chapter 438 Reddit Spoiler
I talk with ptj next chapter will be a 1v1v3 with James winning. Gun won’t like people helping him because it will make him seem weak so they all fight each other.
Lookism Chapter 438 Reddit Spoiler Prediction
As of this writing, raw scans and spoilers for Chapter 438 have not yet been released. Read the story of Chapter 437 Story to understand what could be happened.
Despite his damaged hand, Hudson Ahn will rush to train under Sunbae Nim in preparation for his fight with Daniel Park in Lookism Chapter 437. Sunbae will teach Ahn a new technique that will allow him to utilize his opponent’s strength against them. Ahn will train continuously around the clock. He will grow more confident than ever before in order to defeat Daniel Park. On the day of the battle, Ahn will enter the ring with a bandage covering his left hand. Daniel Park, seeming composed and assured, will confront Ahn.
As soon as the fight commences, Park will gain the upper hand. Ahn will attempt to use the new technique taught to him by Sunbae, but it will need to be more effective against Park’s skill. Ahn will recall his pledge to Sunbae and Ansan just as it appears that all hope has been lost. He will concentrate all of his force and resolve into his left fist and deliver a devastating punch to Park’s jaw. As Daniel Park is brought to the ground, the fans will roar. Will Ahn defeat his opponent and revenge Ansan’s loss? Time alone will tell!